We’ve compiled a list of the questions we get asked the most often. To jump to the section you’re most interested in, simply click on one of the links directly below.
- 1. How to add my business or service to Sri Lanka Business Directory?
- 2. How can I make changes to my business directory listing?
- 3. How do I know when its time to renew?
The Business Directory only offers a 12 month listing, You will receive a renewal reminder by email 30 days before your listing is due to drop off and then 1 week before.
- 4. What information is required to list a business?
Your Business / service name, address and telephone number along with a brief description & photos you want to add on the listing page.
- 5. How is my information used?
The information you provide for your Sri Lanka Business Directory listing is published at this site, and is publicly available.
- 6. Is the Sri Lanka Business Directory published as a booklet?
No. We Don’t Print books. Anyone use traditional books to find things on this digital world?
Are you still not finding the answer you’re looking for? Contact us directly and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.